What is dewatering unit
Dewatering unit is a mixing system to mixing chemicals and drilling mud for floculation. After floculation, the very find solids will be formed into bigger size, and suitable for decanter centrifuge treatment.
For easy understanding, we can see that, it is similar like put orange juice into a cup of milk. It is milk whilte originally, after mixed with juice, immediately, the milk is separated into floccus and pure-like water.
Sizes of dewatering unit
Dewatering unit is noramally put into container, there are 20ft containerized and 40ft containerized. Per different customers request, there are different design for the dewatering unit itself. There are 2-chamber dewatering unit and 3-chamberdewatering unit. And per defferent request, it can mixing chemicals from 1 ~ 3 kinds.
Dewatering cantrifuge for dewatering unit
Decanter centrifuge is normally used in dewatering unit. Per the jobsite footprint, the decanter centrifuge have 3 kinds of connections with dewatering unit:
1) The decantering centrifuge can put into container, connected with dewatering unit
2) The decantering centrifuge can put on the top of container, connected to dewatering unit
3) The decantering centrifuge can put outside container, connected with dewatering unit
How to order a suitable side dewatering unit?
If you want customized dewatering unit, you’d better try to answer below questions:
1) 2 chambers or 3 chambers request: 3 chamber is more widely used. 2 Chamber cannot continue mixing.
2) The chemical preparing speed (Liters/Hr): 1500liters/hr is a normal speed, customer can request customized mixing speed
3) Density of chemicals, in order to make sure the hopper size
4) Chamber capacity (if there is)
5) Other special request (if there is)