The Vacuum Truck Sludge Treatment System is a complete set of equipment for the integrated processing of construction waste materials. It mainly processes inorganic materials such as construction wastes, sands, soils, and sludges, but it cannot handle organic wastes such as kitchen waste or feces. The waste materials collected by the vacuum tanker (such as builder waste, demolition debris, etc.) can be recycled after being washed, transported, and classified. At the same time, by adding chemicals and flocculating, the centrifuge unit can purify the waste slurry generated during the treatment process, and the separated water can be reused.
The system is mainly composed of a receiving and flushing unit, a primary sand screening unit, a secondary screening and cyclone separation unit, and a dosing flocculation unit. Auxiliary equipment includes a horizontal slurry pump, a screw conveyor, a material collection box (ie cuttings box), and connecting manifold.
The steps and operations of the system:
1. The waste is continuously unloaded from the vacuum tanker to the receiving and flushing unit. Then, remove bulk materials, braids, plastic products, and other sundries by steel grids mesh, and flush them through high-pressure nozzles. The solid phase materials are screwed to the primary screening unit by a conveyor, and the excess mud is pumped to the secondary screening and cyclone separation unit.
2. The solid phase waste processed by the receiving and flushing unit is supplied to the primary sand screening unit by the screw conveyor. The material enters the ZKR-1236 vibrating shaker that installs stainless steel meshes with openings of 2mm or 3mm, which can separate coarse sand and gravel. And at the same time, the sand on the screen is continuously flushed by the spraying nozzles. The clean coarse sand after sieving could be collected into the cuttings box, which will be reused. The under–mesh mixture (<2mm) flows to the FG-10 transition tank.
Two GNJBQ055F agitators are installed on the transition tank, and spraying guns are installed at the four corners of the transition tank. When the system starts to work, the agitator mixes continuously, and the spray guns can provide mud through the submersible slurry pump for jet mixing, which can prevent the sedimentation of mud and sand. The submerged slurry pump simultaneously delivers the slurry to the GNZS706F tandem-deck vibrating shaker of the secondary screening unit.
3. First, the flushed and screened slurry from the receiving flushing unit and the primary screening unit is transported to the GNZS706F tandem-deck vibrating shaker by the horizontal slurry pump and the submersible slurry pump through the manifold system. The sprinkler continuously flushes the fine slurry on the screen surface, so that clean sand can enter the cuttings box(self-provided). Then, the finer sludge enters the 1# chamber of the mud tank and is pumped out by GN100YZ100-30B submersible slurry pump to the cyclones of GNZJ703F-12N desilter for separation. The separated solid phase is dried by the vibrating shaker and enters the cuttings box (self-provided), and the liquid phase enters the 2# chamber of the mud tank through the overflow pipe of the cyclone. Then, the liquid is pumped by the centrifugal pump through the pipeline and further processed by the centrifugal dosing flocculation purification unit.
Two GNJBQ110FD agitators are installed on the mud tank. When the system starts to work, the agitator mixes continuously. Besides, the spraying guns, which can prevent the sedimentation of finer solid particles, are installed at the four corners of the transition tank.
4. The required chemical solution (flocculant) is stored in the chemical storage tank.
When the vacuum truck sludge treatment system is working, a large amount of flushing mud and sand was sent to the primary sand screening unit, and the secondary screening and desilter cyclone unit. The mud is pumped by a GNG40-110C screw pump to the GNLW553C centrifuge for solid-liquid separation.
When the centrifuge is working, the dosing pump of the dosing device supplies the centrifuge quantitatively, so that the chemical solution and the mud were fully mixed to create larger aggregates which are easier to separate by centrifugal force. The separated solid phase is sent out by the screw conveyor and discharged into the cuttings box (self-provided).
5. The clean water from the centrifugal dosing, flocculation, and purification unit can be stored in the clean water tank (self-provide). It could be supplied to each unit of the entire system by water pumps (self-prepared).