Drilling waste high G dryer shaker is a special kind of shale shaker. It utilizes high G force mainly used to treat drilling waste cuttings.
Why it is called high G dryer shaker, what is the difference of high G dryer shaker with solids control shale shaker?
Yes, indeed high G dryer shale shaker is a kind of shaker. The difference of high G dryer shale shaker and solids control shale shaker as below:
1) G force different: High G dryer shale shaker may utilize G force around 8.0G during separate the drilling waste cuttings, while solids control shale shaker utilize 6.5G ~ 7G during working. The design and application G force different.
2) Feed type different: High G dryer shaker, it is used to treat drilling cuttings from solids control screen panel (shale shaker, desander, desilter). The cuttings transferred through screw conveyor auger to the high G dryer shaker. In this case, dryer usually is with hopper feeder. While solids control shale shaker is usually with box feeder or weir feeder.
3) As the dryer shaker G force is bigger then solids control shale shaker, in request a strong design for the shaker deck.
In which conditions high G dryer shaker can be used?
1) It is specialized for water based mud drilling cuttings separation. Followed with a high speed centrifuge for LGS. to separate the fine solids.
2) It can be used for oil based mud drilling cuttings separation, as the alternative of vertical cuttings dryer (Vortex G). But is cannot separate oil based cuttings as dryer as vertical cuttings dryer.
How can customer get fast delivery in case urgent?
GN always have high G dryer shaker and solids control shaker in stock in China factory and Houston warehouse.