Here is a figure of a Hydraulic centrifuge.
As shown in the figure above, the hydraulic pump, driven by the motor, fills the hydraulic oil into the hydraulic gearbox and the hydraulic motor through two independent working circuits. The shell of the hydraulic gearbox is connected to the rotating bowl, and its output shaft is connected to the screw propeller. The propeller rotates at a speed slightly lower than that of the bowl, due to the action of the hydraulic gearbox. This creates a separation-conveyor machine with a differential speed and high-speed rotation in the same direction.
Each working circuit has its own pump valve and control, so the rotation speed of the bowl and the screw propeller can be controlled independently and conveniently within the allowable range without stopping the equipment. The speed can be steppedlessly adjusted to obtain the best assembly speed and gearbox speed.
Drilling fluid is continuously sent into the centrifuge from the feeding pipe, and enters the bowl from the fluid outlet of the screw propeller under the action of centrifugal force, and rotates with the bowl at high speed. The centrifugal force is hundreds or even though thousands of times greater than the specific gravity, an annular fluids pool is formed in the bowl wall. Due to the density difference between the solid phase and the fluids phase, heavier solid phase particles are subject to greater centrifugal force, so they quickly It settles to the edge of the fluids pool and forms sediment on the inner wall of the bowl.
Under the relative movement of the screw blade and the bowl, the sediment is pushed to the small end of the bowl and discharged from the solids discharge port. The clarified fluids phase in the inner ring is discharged through the big-end fluids outlet through the spiral channel, so as to realize the production process of continuous solid-fluids phase separation.
A centrifuge usually installed with other equipment like shale shaker, Vertical Cutting Dryer and pumps. After basic separation from the shaker and cutting dryer, the fine material could be pumped in a centrifuge for better separation. If you want more details, please contact me at email@example.com
GN Solids Control, a leading provider of solids control equipment, has announced the sale of a suite of equipment to India.
The equipment, which includes tanks, mud cleaners, centrifuge, API shaker screens, agitators and mud guns, etc. will be used in a variety of oil and gas applications.
GN’s products are designed to remove solids from drilling fluids, which helps to improve the efficiency and safety of oil and gas operations.
The Indian oil and gas industry is growing rapidly.The growth of the Indian oil and gas industry is being driven by a number of factors, including rising demand for energy, government investment in the sector, and the development of new oil and gas fields. India’s oil demand rose 9% year on year to 20.03 million mt, or 5.1 million b/d, in May, data from the Petroleum Planning and Analysis Cell showed, reflecting improved economic activity.
GN is the first API-certified company in China and is committed to providing its customers in more than 80 countries with the highest quality products and services. If you are interested in GN, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
GN Solids America, LLC, a leading provider of solids control equipment for the oil and gas industry, attended the 2023 Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) in Houston, Texas, from May 1st to 4th.
At OTC, GN Solids America exhibited its latest and greatest solids control equipment, including:
- The 2nd generation ViST Vacuum shaker screen: This new shale shaker is designed to remove solids from drilling fluids more effectively than ever before. It features a unique design that allows it to handle high-flow rates and high-solids content fluids.
- Drilling fluid centrifuge: This centrifuge is designed to separate solids from drilling fluids quickly and efficiently. It is ideal for use in high-pressure and high-temperature applications.
- Vacuum pump: This vacuum pump is designed to remove air and other contaminants from drilling fluids. It is ideal for use in applications where a high degree of cleanliness is required.
- Drilling fluid shale shaker: This shale shaker is designed to remove solids from drilling fluids. It is ideal for use in a variety of applications, including drilling, completion, and workover operations.
In addition to exhibiting its products, GN Solids America also hosted a series of educational seminars at OTC. The seminars covered a variety of topics related to solids control, including:
- The latest trends in solids control technology
- How to select the right solids control equipment for your application
- How to optimize the performance of your solids control system
If you are interested in our equipment, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com