GN Solids America, LLC, a leading provider of solids control equipment for the oil and gas industry, attended the 2023 Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) in Houston, Texas, from May 1st to 4th.
At OTC, GN Solids America exhibited its latest and greatest solids control equipment, including:
- The 2nd generation ViST Vacuum shaker screen: This new shale shaker is designed to remove solids from drilling fluids more effectively than ever before. It features a unique design that allows it to handle high-flow rates and high-solids content fluids.
- Drilling fluid centrifuge: This centrifuge is designed to separate solids from drilling fluids quickly and efficiently. It is ideal for use in high-pressure and high-temperature applications.
- Vacuum pump: This vacuum pump is designed to remove air and other contaminants from drilling fluids. It is ideal for use in applications where a high degree of cleanliness is required.
- Drilling fluid shale shaker: This shale shaker is designed to remove solids from drilling fluids. It is ideal for use in a variety of applications, including drilling, completion, and workover operations.
In addition to exhibiting its products, GN Solids America also hosted a series of educational seminars at OTC. The seminars covered a variety of topics related to solids control, including:
- The latest trends in solids control technology
- How to select the right solids control equipment for your application
- How to optimize the performance of your solids control system
If you are interested in our equipment, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org